Tuesday, January 6, 2009

New Year's Resolution

This year is to stop having to prove myself right. I am the guy that goes to the internet during a lively debate and needs to prove when I am right. I don't need to win. I will instead sit back and laugh inside about the incorrectness of the others and take joy in knowing I am right. Then next year, I will try to break that habit.



20 or so new songs added to the music, some I have blogged about. Just scroll to the bottom in the music player.










Sing.
Migrate.


™Zombiehaven 2008. All ideas and photos are copyrighted under Zombiehaven. Anything used from this site, must have written permission.

6 comments:

  1. Don't worry. We'll keep you in check, gladly.

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at the Burkalater already putting me to the test.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I try not to make resolutions, then I don't get disappointed when I break them. Going for general self improvement!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm no where near ready to make that resolution! Wikipedia is my homeboy. We've won many an argument together. But yes, even when I win, I still lose.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would like to point out that contrary to what you have told me, your blog says you will stop trying to prove you are right---period. The internet is only one of your many devious tools.

    ReplyDelete