Thursday, January 22, 2009

Get Out Of Here....Now!

I want to travel. Mid to late January into the beginning of March is brutal. Laura informed me that a couple days ago was the most depressing day nationally of the year. Awesome, was it the inauguration? (Cheap shot gut punch...sorry Barack) I think we all get antsy to get the H out of here during these times, but I want to do a full out Into The Wild deal with just a hundred bucks and my feet. I want to see things other than snow and coats. There are so many coats out there. I want to throw up on them. Triple Fat Gooses (That was Kev's in high school I think), Starter coats (Mine in high school), and P-coats for the average Coldplay fan. We saw them in concert and it was as if they were playing to the Naval Academy. Anyway, I don't want to wear one anymore except I enjoy the pockets to put stuff in. I had a winter camping trip planned for northern Canada in February, but can't go because I can't afford the gear right now, so I will probably go up north instead. Still nice, but more of the same Michigan. I will try to go this summer, maybe to Alaska or something, however I don't think Laura wants to lose me to some bear's lunch, so probably won't happen. Anyway, I am restless and my words are a bit scattered, so I'll stop rambling.








Sing.
Migrate.


™Zombiehaven 2008. All ideas and photos are copyrighted under Zombiehaven. Anything used from this site, must have written permission.

7 comments:

  1. I've always wanted to go to Alaska. Let's go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Northern Canada camping and Northern Michigan camping probably look much the same.

    Snow and trees.

    Good job with the four periods instead of three. As a reward, I will comment using three paragraphs instead of two. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'll go too. you'll need me cause i have wicked survival skills. trained by the best den mother in the land. just ask Spence.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm always up for a trip to the mother land or any other place except Wash. D.C.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ha...triple fat...funny.

    I spent about 45 minutes today checking out flights and minivan rentals in Florida. Must leave.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Into The Wild was a great movie but I couldn't do that. It's a bit too far out of the comfort zone.
    Noticed a couple of songs on your music list `Name' and `The Freshmen', they are up there with my favourites. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So the trip is off? I was so upset about not being able to go because of school and work. If you plan at a different time, I am definitely in. That would be the greatest trip ever.

    ReplyDelete