Friday, January 23, 2009

Friday

I am so glad it is Friday. It has been a tough week and I still have 2 more days of work left. Grandma is has gone home this morning (Not to Heaven, to her daughters house). The week went well. We were all kind of scared she would get scared and freak out a lot, but she didn't. It was nice, however, she will not eat unless you put the food under her nose, then she got so excited yesterday that she lost another pound. She is so worried about her self image.

So today is Friday, so tell me your fart story.








Sing.
Migrate.


™Zombiehaven 2008. All ideas and photos are copyrighted under Zombiehaven. Anything used from this site, must have written permission.

4 comments:

  1. One time Patrick farted in my car and immediately leapt out. Forcing me to drive back to my apartment with stank of his fart in my car.

    ReplyDelete
  2. once i was on the elevator at work with one of the guys i work with. so the doors shut and, naturally, this is when he decides to let one rip. he then proceeds to wave his arms in such a fashion as to circulate the putrid stench. a second later, two strangers enter the elevator. i couldn't hardly contain myself. i was sweating bullets trying not to laugh. the guy i was with had the perfect poker face and didn't budge at all.
    nobody said anything, but there is no way they didn't smell it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi:)
    Hope you are doing fine:)
    I left you an award on my blog:) please pick it up and pass on:))

    best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man ... I am sitting next to my dogg right now and he has been laying some blinding farts all night. The kid that smell so doggy bad you have to close your eyes and wish yourself to a happy place.

    Here's to Farts and Fridays even though I am writing this on Sunday

    ReplyDelete