Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween

Halloween isn't what it used to be. It is for babies now. I was little and remember trick or treating all night. It was 11 PM once and I was still going door to door waking people up and filling up an entire pillow case, not just some dumb little pumpkin bucket delivered by "The Man" to keep us down. But here are the pictures anyways. That's what holidays and vacations are all about right: The pictures?

















™Zombiehaven 2007. All ideas and photos are copyrighted under Zombiehaven. Anything used from this site, must have written permission.

4 comments:

  1. Pumpkin buckets are for the weak.

    Halloween is from the devil

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I have to agree. I remember the days of staying out all night and looking for those we could scare. This year we went about 8 blocks and we were done, but I have to admit....I think it was because of me, not the kids. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally did that. We stayed out until the snot was dried to our faces and we were frozen. Good times. I filled at least one pillow case every year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. my brother and i always wanted to make our house all scary and stuff.

    now i get annoyed when i see scary houses cause it freaks out my kids. who knew i'd grow up to be so lame.

    there is a dude a block down and he makes his garage into a haunted house. i would have loved that when i was a kid. now i just wonder if he is some sort of weirdo.
    in fact, i've convinced myself that he is truly a weirdo. halloween is for the kids anyway.
    ...
    and the occult of course

    ReplyDelete