Wednesday, November 26, 2008

1 Year Blogiversary

It has been one year since I started this blog. One of the reasons I decided to blog was to easily go back and see where I have come from and how I've grown over the year. I believe that if a year does not bring about any positive change in me, than something is off with my relationship with God. A lot of weird things have happened this year and I think I have grown so much in my relationship with God and with those that love me. Last year, I was distant from so many, I was so negative that I had a hard time seeing the positive in anything. This year, I am still negative, but a little better. I no longer look at people like they are trying to hurt me, which was something I really was dealing with. I am blessed more than ever. It has been a year of hard work for me, with tasks I have never had to stand up to until now. God has picked me up every time I have fallen. He has helped me out of the wilderness, starving and broken. I am not ashamed to live my life for Him, and to tell everyone that He is my comfort, He is my only strength, He is the reason I breathe. I have made new friends on here, which is really nice, because I can relate to so much that other people are going through and brave enough to write about. God bless you, the reader, and your families and have a nice year.

In honor of my 1 year blogging anniversary, here is my first post.











Sing.
Migrate.


™Zombiehaven 2008. All ideas and photos are copyrighted under Zombiehaven. Anything used from this site, must have written permission.

7 comments:

  1. Happy Blogiversary baby! You've come so far...

    ReplyDelete
  2. so what do you do on a blogiversary?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Blogiversary to you as well! On an entirely different tangent .... just caught the first 5 GNR tracks. Sweet. A little less edge than the late 80's, but sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy b'versary adam. you are an interesting man

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLOGGY.

    You. Complete. Me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Blogversary! I like your background music.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like your blog! I don't read any others all of the time.

    ReplyDelete