Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Erebus




We went here last night for Rainy Day Joy's birthday party. Watching the video makes it look like the most horrifying experience ever. This is not true. We made the hour drive to get there while it was snowing. In October. We went in with high hopes and expectations. And to our dismay, we were let down. It wasn't scary, it wasn't really 4 stories of haunted house, only 4 stories of building, 2 of which you never see. We got in and out in about 15 to 20 minutes with no real scare at all. The illusions were cool. There were parts you thought you were on some ledge and the wall was closing in and pushing you off. There was this illusion with lights that looked like you were neck deep in water with things grabbing at your feet. It was fun, but not scary. Tonight is the youth group Halloween party, which is notorious every year for being gross, so we are excited about this years prospects. I love being scared. I love Halloween. Listed below are some of the best scary movies ever.




28 Days Later
28 Weeks Later
A Nightmare On Elm Street
The Exorcist
The Amityville Horror (The original)
30 Days Of Night
The Ring
Poltergeist
Simon Birch










™Zombiehaven 2007. All ideas and photos are copyrighted under Zombiehaven. Anything used from this site, must have written permission.

4 comments:

  1. I had me a good time.

    The people in the video were pansy's.

    We didn't see the car coming through the wall....lazy haunted house workers...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't watch TV the whole week of Halloween because it freaks me out too much. I have to turn it off every time a commercial comes on b/c it's usually for a scary movie. Simon Birch I can handle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with j on this. I'm so not into scary stuff. Caeden is going to be like you. I took him through the haunted path at Cedar point and I was more afraid than he was.

    ReplyDelete