Monday, October 20, 2008

Prosperity



This video is amazing! John Piper has his head screwed on. God delights in the way we act and worship in the midst of pain and suffering. Glory is brought to God more in sadness and troubles and suffering than when we have an abundance of things. I want to thank all of you who have been praying for me lately. There were particularly terrible things happening to us, and particularly insensitive people coming against us, yet God stood us onto our feet firmly and gave us strength. There is this old Petra song (Yes, the 80's Petra) that said, "If He goes before me, how could I ever lose, if He goes before me, before I ever begin, I know I'll win." I like this one, they have their heads screwed on straight. God has been glorified today. Today I saw the sun. Today, the zombie won one and it has been a long time coming. I thank God for always being in control, and never, ever allowing me to give up. I thank you for your prayers.

5 comments:

  1. I love that clip. I saw it on Leblanclife from Courtney and was blown away. It is so true.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That will teach me to watch the videos and read the words. Great video.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That smacked me in the face, in a good way. P.S. I am happy about the news regarding the terrible things.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my Favorite video EVER.

    I am So glad the storms are ceasing, at least for now.

    ReplyDelete