Wednesday, January 13, 2010

The Heart Of Fortune Cookies

Having a pretty good day today. Avoiding all things that might mess me up, so I will not write anything about Will right now. Just wanted to let you all know how much I appreciate your kind and encouraging words. Your prayers to God are being honored and we are feeling the peace that only God gives. Yesterday while eating at my favorite restaurant, it came time to open and read the fortune cookies. Inside of Aevry's, my daughter who gave me the plastic heart and told me I could have hers because mine was broken, it read, "God can heal a broken heart, but He has to have all the pieces." This might be sheer coincidence, but I choose to believe it was yet another love letter from my God and King. So praise to him through all heartache and joy and let God reign in our lives.







Sing.
Migrate.


™Zombiehaven 2008. All ideas and photos are copyrighted under Zombiehaven. Anything used from this site, must have written permission.

1 comment: