Saturday, March 21, 2009

The Movie


On Wednesday, I went over E's, the director and editor to find out that the movie I had written and co-directed that I thought was dead in the water, is much further than I thought it was and should be finished this summer. We have some serious issues to work out, as a vital cast member passed away during the filming before her scenes were done, but we came up with some great ideas, and it should be better than the original plan. I have lots of rewrites to do, but I am excited that 4 years of my life are not wasted. I get so tired of hearing people ask, "When's the movie going to be done," and have no answer for them. At least now I have an idea, and hope for it's completion.
It took me 2 years to write the semi-autobiographical pathetic script which can be found on my other blog.
Took us 2 years for preliminary filming and casting.
Spent about 20 thousand for filming.
There is light at the end of the tunnel.

Sing.
Migrate.

7 comments:

  1. i was afraid to ask about it. i thought it wasn't going to happen either so i'm glad to know that things are still moving along. i can't wait to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Dude! I'm glad everything is falling into place for you guys finally.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great news, let me know when and if you need my assistance again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool. Something like that is always worth the struggles.

    ReplyDelete