Thursday, March 26, 2009

Modest Bathing Suits

Me: "Here is what you need for the water park trip on Saturday......A modest bathing suit...a towel....toothbrush...."

12 year old female student: "What is a modest bathing suit?"

Me: "One in which unnecessary flesh is not showing simply for cosmetic purposes."

12 year old female student: "Well, looks like I am going bathing suit shopping."




I am growing more and more afraid for when my daughters are teenagers. I have one who is 12 and the other is almost 3. What is this world going to be like when they are older. My oldest is almost there right now. She is a good girl and hope to not see any problems from her. But my youngest is a bit rebellious and I foresee more rebellion in the future. How exactly does one father a daughter in this society at all and keep his sanity?


Perhaps if they didn't sit so close to the TV.















Sing.
Migrate.


™Zombiehaven 2008. All ideas and photos are copyrighted under Zombiehaven. Anything used from this site, must have written permission.

4 comments:

  1. Don't think I haven't already ordered them the model Burke posted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funnnnny... Now I know what the problem was..I raised two girls with big "60" televisions.


    I think you are on to something.


    Renee

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm saying burquini all the way. No flesh allowed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Greetings! Very useful advice in this particular article!

    It's the little changes that produce the most significant changes.
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete