Monday, September 22, 2008

In A Bubble

The thing is: When you give up so many things in your life for something, and you work so hard trying to do the best job that can be done, not just the best job you can do. When you find out there are those you are serving and working so hard for that do not value it, it is devastating. People are abusive criminals sometimes. They want to worship God with their mouths, then turn on them in the dark and stab them. Right now it sucks to be me for a lot of reasons, but God is good, I have to believe that. I know that. Even if I am dragged through hell so see God's hand.

9 comments:

  1. Labels are back. That is a very positive step. I am sorry you are being dragged through it right now. I am not sure what "it" is .. but sorry nonetheless.

    My grandfather had a lot of "it" laying around his farm ... he had 15 horses and I was always stepping in "it".

    Good news is, "it" always washes off, but sometimes not before your mom yells at you anyways.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No matter the conclusion, you will be okay. And in the end, the abusive criminals will not prosper.

    I am absolutely sure of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My friend. My heart hurts for whatever "it" is. I have seen a lot of "it" in my time in ministry and I only give this bit of humble advice, "'It' is never God." People within the walls of the church can be some of the meanest, self worshipping, well I'll stop there, people that we have ever seen in our lives. But...that is not God. Our God is there. Our God is good. Our God loves you for the work that you give yourself to. Hang in there my brother. And don't think, KNOW that my prayers are with you and yours during this "it" attack.

    Keep Looking Up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sorry. I don't know what you are going through exactly, but I do know the storms of life rarely cease. It is HARD and sometimes I just long to be with Jesus.

    You will be in my prayers.

    I nominated you. Your blog rocks. It is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Courtney, you are an encouragement to me

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oops. Adam was logged on as me. That last comment was from Adam.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Criminals all suck! I know that those who stalk to hurt will not prosper. Those who get down on their knees in worship for the wrong reasons will not please Him.

    ReplyDelete