Monday, August 25, 2008

Love and Dogs

Love is an interesting topic of discussion for today, would you like to tell me about the time that you felt most loved? No thanks doctor, but would you like to know why I hate dogs? I was in eighth grade and I was walking to school one morning, walking to school is what little boys do sometimes, when I saw before me, about a hundred yards away, two horses, at least they looked like horses, turns out they were pit bulls, what luck. I began to run shortly after they started chasing me, but too late to hop a fence. So I ran. The horses gained a lot of ground as I neared my street and I started to hear them panting and snarling, and doing that thing that horses do when they sneeze, and I could feel hot air on my ankles. What do you do Zombie? Scream, no by the time help arrives; I’ll be a biscuit for these horses. Turn and try to fight? That is now the funniest idea I’ve ever had. Maybe I’ll reason with them. I’ll just turn around and explain why a skinny little boy like me would never make a good meal, why they would be much more satisfied with a nice packet of oat meal. I jumped. I jumped right up onto a car and I was saved until help arrived, that, Dr. Smorgasbord, is why I hate dogs, and walking to school.

6 comments:

  1. Don't blame you for that one...
    YIKES

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, some dogs that show up out of NOwhere are sorta strange. I hate dogs that bite fingers too. They sometimes smell pretty bad too. Good thing you don't have a dog anymore. Maybe I'll come over and visit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am against Pit Bulls. AGAINST them. I think I would like to ask God what he was thinking with that creation. Also why the Grub? I mean they are just disgusting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I forgot to add, I miss your querky labels. What happened? No more entertaining labels?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will bring them back, I thought no one liked them.

    ReplyDelete