Wednesday, July 9, 2008

A Productive Disaster

So I forgot to mention in my last post my productivity last weekend. I completely wrecked my basement. I took a hammer and some friends, to be exact all present were: Gumby, The Body, and The Red One. (Anonymous nicknames for people I choose to spend a moderate amount of time with, some would say friends, I prefer the former) We took hammers and crowbars and tore that crap up all over the place. We broke bricks, ripped out all of the walls, got a lot of things that I didn't mean to forget to cover dirty, and them threw all of the 2 tons of debris into a truck bed. It is fun. It is weird how much more fun it is to wreck things rather than fix them, kind of a trend in my life, how about yours? I intend to one day hopefully soon repair this basement, but I am not sure that all is repairable with all that I have broken. Below are pictures in order on appearance: Gumby, The Body, and The Red One


2 comments:

  1. he says that he can't get drunk. Is it cuz of his poundage since he pushes weight 'round these days. LOL! He must defy science as he downs those drinks from south of the border. Don't he live by Taco Hell?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think the Red One drinks though, so he wouldn't even know right?

    ReplyDelete