Thursday, July 24, 2008

Gnomenappers

Knome the gnome has been away for a while now, about 2 or 3 weeks. He was stolen in a heinous prank performed poorly by The Red One and his bumbling cronies. Actually The Red One did not mastermind the gnomenapping, he was merely a common street thug who performed the nabbing. But nevertheless, the gnome is safe and has been traveling since. He even made quite the impression with his nabbers as they wanted to keep him a while longer and show him more places. Here are a couple of pictures of the places he has been. I will send more as they come in.

4 comments:

  1. I don't know much about this subject, but I do know that I need to put up a privacy fence. My canadian uncle has a really nice one. Those canadians sure can build a nice gated/privacy fence.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do not have a privacy fence. I like it that way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome idea.

    That "mastermind" is a genius.

    Oh wait, that would be me.

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, where is he now?

    ReplyDelete