Friday, July 25, 2008

Disclaimer: There is a picture of my boy in his underwear below. If you are offended by pictures of kids in their underwear, close this page. He is not in whitey tighties though so I thought is was appropriate enough.


I am in charge of getting the kids up for daycare and getting them there before I go to school on Tues, Wed, and Thur. Well on Thursday, I had a chemistry exam, so I was a little less than attentive that morning. My son has been given the chore of getting himself dressed with the clothes we choose for him and on this morning, he was distracted. I loaded them up in the car after breakfast, drove them to Nana's and as I was getting them out, I realized that Caeden was pants less. I looked twice and told him. He first was embarrassed and scared I was mad, but I smiled which sent him into a fit of laughter. What if this were kindergarten and he took the bus? Would he sit there all day in his underwear? I cannot believe I did not look at his lower half at all until we got to Nana's. Pretty funny though.

6 comments:

  1. That little boy is beginning to grow on me more and more. Quite funny that little man.


    I love lamp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is funny. Parental Blunders. It's almost as funny as your story about buying clothes for your first date,(that had me laughing for two days.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I just remembered something. I worked at a daycare once and a father brought his 3mth daughter in wearing two disposable diapers.

    I guess he thought he removed the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I won't even mention the hair on our little angel in the background :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. When our boys were 2 and 4 they were running up and down the block naked...a childless friend asked, "when do they develop modesty?" I told her that I would let her know :)

    ps. my husband teaches at the hi school, your son is wearing more clothes than half the student body shows up in every day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. this kid is so funny all of the time. He knew what he was doing.

    ReplyDelete