Saturday, April 26, 2008

From Neptune

Hello from space. We had to get away for a couple of days, the authorities are closing in on us and we got paranoid. Obviously I am joking, but yeah we took the family and some friends to Kalahari, an indoor water park in Ohio. It was fun, the place was huge and had a lot to do for both kids and adults, so we had fun. I am feeling better, my kids were angels, my wife didn't punch me in the face once for saying something really stupid. So it was a nice couple of days away. It was nice to not answer my cell phone. (If you tried to call me, I didn't answer not because I didn't want to talk to you, but because I didn't NEED to talk to you, of course that doesn't take into consideration whether or not you NEEDED to talk to me, if so, sorry.) It was nice to not have to sit in front of the TV and be all nervous as to whether the Red Wings were going to beat the Avalanche in our playoff game. It was nice to not look at the computer screen for a while. It was nice. Oh, and my daughter pooped in a swim diaper twice. Have a nice weekend my faceless internet friends.

2 comments:

  1. Just to clarify...
    I have not punched you in the face for a very long time. I finally see that our friends realize that you can not help yourself, so l let you go on and on and in the end everyone sees what I have to put up with :)
    But don't forget the same outlandish things you say are what attracted me to you in the first place. All kidding aside we really need to get away more!

    ReplyDelete