Monday, September 6, 2010

Tears


"I guess I had to go to that place to get to this one."  -Eminem


Choosing to get into the belly of the beast isn't an easy decision to make. We know before we go in that it is going to stink and be lonely. But it is something we must do, why? Because sometimes we have to destruct before we can construct. Sometimes to know how to move forward, for a minute, we have to know where things went wrong. Some of us have seen hell. Some of us have experienced things we would have never believed possible for a person that loves Christ. But we went through it anyways. And we still breathe. We still stand here, telling the devil that we are still here. We aren't going anywhere. We might be torn into pieces and broken into pieces of glass, but we are still standing right here. We got up because Christ is good. God is good. Life can suck and because of sin, we can lose the things and people we love more than ourselves, but God is good. My sister and brother Courtney and Brian are going through a hell I cannot imagine right now and really could use your prayers. But something needs to be said in this and every situation. God is still here. God is with us, even when it hurts so bad you could tear out your own heart to rid yourself of these feelings. God is here.

I know this because when I was in the belly of the beast, God went with me. I never felt alone; I felt like a struck match, but I never felt like God deserted me. He was there and knew my pain because He felt the loss more than I did, because He lost more. God lost more than I did. God loved Will more than I did. He loves perfectly. Even if we don't understand why things happen, God is still right here assuring us that he still works all things for the good for those that love Him.











Sing.
Migrate.








To leave a comment, click on the specific blog title and the comment form will be at the bottom of the page.