Saturday, September 4, 2010

Going Back


We watch our photos burn away, burn away burn away. What were we? What are we now? I pray we have changed, I have. I have changed so much since I realized that God was real and that He loved me. Yet, I still sometimes feel like I am running in place. I used to sit at night and burn a pot of coffee and read the Bible and literature about the Bible all night drinking a whole pot before I was willing to close my eyes. I found something new, something real for the first time in my life. I found out that God was real and I wanted to soak in every minute of what I had lost.

I would wake up at dawn just to pray. To really talk to God. We get talked out of that zeal sometimes. We get balanced and sometimes stop waking up at dawn to search for our God. That is a real shame, because I think God shows himself in our silence. If we could only get that time back....can we?














Sing.
Migrate.









To leave a comment, click on the specific blog title and the comment form will be at the bottom of the page.