Friday, April 30, 2010

It Was Worth It

Is life just a series of chance happenings or is it something orchestrated by someone divine?

We will never know in this skin why some things happen, but would you change anything if you could? I feel like I would change one thing. But I am not sure it would have made a difference.

I believe life is designed by our Creator. I believe that all major events in one's life happen for a specific reason. I believe God is much bigger than our minds allow for. What we cannot see can be the things that define us in the end.

I would take back the last year and do it again if I could. I don't think it would change a thing. God does what He does and allows what He allows. Who is the pot to ask the potter why we were made? But I will say, God is always perfect and faithful. I trust Him as He has given me everything.

So I will think about things that are holy and lovely. I will think about how much fun Will is having right now. I will think about his laugh and how that is all he can do right now. Even if I weep, it means more to me that he laugh. Because his laugh could make the whole room laugh.

I will tell you this: Even if I knew the ending, I still would have embraced him as my brother. He brought me joy and for that I will be eternally grateful.














Sing.Migrate.™Zombiehaven 2008. All ideas and photos are copyrighted under Zombiehaven. Anything used from this site, must have written permission.

3 comments: