Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Confession Time

When I arrived at Arno Elementary in 1986, I felt an enormous amount of pressure. I felt like I had all the weight of the world on top of me and I needed to perform, and perform at a high level that day. Back then, field day was a different culture, It was very loose. I was young. I was stupid. I was naive. And I wanted to prove to everyone that I was worth being one of the greatest crab crawlers of all time.

I did take a banned substance. And for that, I am very sorry and deeply regretful.

I used the drug from 8:45 AM to 9:10 AM the morning of April the 8th, 1986. That day I took 1st in the 100 yd dash, the 50 yd dash, the long jump, the bean bag throw, the ring toss, and 2nd in the marathon only because I stopped to lift a car off of a squirrel who had been parked on.

I deeply regret betraying the trust of my fans and supporters. I did take HGH, and anabolic steroids on that day every year until middle school when field day ended.










Sing.
Migrate.


™Zombiehaven 2008. All ideas and photos are copyrighted under Zombiehaven. Anything used from this site, must have written permission.

10 comments:

  1. you're just making shtuff up right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the first grade I got one word wrong the whole year on all my spelling tests. That one word I got wrong came at the end of the year and I got so upset that I ran to the back of the classroom, locked myself in my classroom bathroom and took two hits off my water bong. Then I went swimming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. K-dogg are you taking a dump in your profile picture?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dude! My drink almost came shooting out my nose! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rockstar...Which word did you get wrong?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was young. I was stupid. I was naive.

    WAS????? Hmmmmmmm......

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Anon. *waving*

    So glad you are back to spewing venom.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Don't you take something like that now?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rock Star Wife,

    I'm sorry, but I have to use the "F" word. FRANKLY, I just don't feel welcome around these parts :( So, the party ends.... Thanks for waving! Rock on!!!

    word,
    Anon

    ReplyDelete