Thursday, December 25, 2008

Eve

Busy, busy, busy says the little hack magician in Frosty The Snowman, just before the snowman started to melt. Well, I fear I have done it again. I fear I have caused all of the rain due to my Miracle Beard Campaign. 2 days ago, it was cold with snow dumping everywhere and elves on pogo sticks, then yesterday it begins to rain and doesn't stop until all is pure ice everywhere. Old ladys falling and breaking the hips, little children throwing ice balls at each other drawing a creek full of blood. Helpless people with arms full of freshly wrapped presents slipping and dashing those presents all over the ice ruining the wrap job ;-) Maybe Christmas Day will bring a steady flow of miracles as we have gathered more support than any other year. Christmas is not over, we must have faith I know, but my doubts cannot be pushed aside.

Anyway, busiest C. Eve I have ever had, but good. Everyone have a great Christmas!!!









Sing.
Migrate.


™Zombiehaven 2008. All ideas and photos are copyrighted under Zombiehaven. Anything used from this site, must have written permission.

4 comments:

  1. Down with the Christmas Miracle Beard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boo to Laura's comment! And I am certain there are miracles happening we do not see. So the beards did their job. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas to you and the family. I heard yesterday went great from Ray. How awesome that you guys did that! I'm sure it was the best Christmas ever for them.

    ReplyDelete