Tuesday, December 2, 2008

A Baby's Kiss

Kids are weird.



I often crouch down and kiss my daughter on her lips, just to experience the surprise of having touched my lips to a wet and cold nose that is covered and caked with snot. A string of it forms as I pull away stretching a full foot between us.



But I love it.




But only if she does it. If I kiss my wife and that happens, I WILL be pissed.






Sing.
Migrate.


™Zombiehaven 2008. All ideas and photos are copyrighted under Zombiehaven. Anything used from this site, must have written permission.

7 comments:

  1. Don't forget the cuteness of their lower lip slurping the running snot off their upper lip. It's like a boogy slide!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boogy Slide. I am laughing so hard. You guys are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our son has had this nasty, slimy, booger-producing virus for the past couple of weeks. Every 4 hours or so, I have to change his shirt because the sleeve has glossed over dried snot on it. I'm using the pre-soak cycle this week. Maybe they were meant for each other.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that is love.

    Could you ever have imagined snot being so sweet??

    ReplyDelete
  5. J-Man actually takes his boogies and creates a boogie mustache ... I will get a picture next chance I get!

    I am on board ... adult boogies stink

    ReplyDelete