Sunday, May 18, 2008

School

Did you watch the season finale of The Office? Holy crap I laughed until I peed. So funny. Sorry, the blogs have been so sporadic lately. I started back at school and it is killing me literally, but I need to get it done, I have put off returning after my college closed 4 years ago and I need to finally finish so the blogs are a little choppy, but I will try to do a little better, I miss writing everyday. Instead I sit their with a boring book in my face trying to figure out what it is I should remember for a test. Anyway, how are things?

2 comments:

  1. Man it's been 10 years since I sat a test. Not sure I'd know what to do! Good luck with the schooling mate

    ReplyDelete
  2. hang in there! sometimes i really miss being a student. other times, i remember exams and papers, and i'm glad it's over. i hope you get some rest in the midst of all your studies. but i'm glad to see you're still making time for laughter - you need that (we all do)!

    ReplyDelete