Monday, May 26, 2008

Memorial Day

Memorial Day was one of the best I've had this year. We didn't do anything really out of the ordinary, but with school is was nice to just stay home from Up North this year and relax a little. Friday I went to the rehearsal dinner for a wedding I was in for a friend, where he and I dominated the Flingo Tournament (AKA Baggo) (AKA Cornhole). Sat. was the wedding which was really nice. I enjoyed being a part of something so powerful as the joining of two people, especially when they are my friends. Sun. I went to church and got to spend some time later with a couple of new friends we met at a halloween party. It is nice to get to know new people and especially nice to have the dude we hung out with grow up in the same neighborhood as me back up all of the stories that Laura has always thought were lies. Today, I went to the gym, then played a softball game, then went to a Bar-B-Q which was really fun. It was a good weekend, a much needed one as I go back to school and work tomorrow and pray for another nice weekend. Also we ate at the new Sonic today. I wasn't overly impressed, it was good, but just good.

No comments:

Post a Comment