Monday, January 21, 2008

Racial Treehouse

I am finally getting my sleep schedule under control. I have been getting into bed between midnight and 1 AM which is really good for me, I know some are sleeping by 9 PM, but midnight to 1 is a good time for me. I have been less tired in the morning and more productive throughout the day. I feel pretty good about it seeing as my old average time was between 3 and 4 AM, this is a significant step in the right direction. It is Martin Luther King day, and I am not really contemplating racial issues, is that wrong? My friend Josh and thought of the phrase Racial Treehouse, but I don't know yet what it refers to yet, it's organic though so I think it can grow legs and carry us into fame somehow. I understand the randomness this blog has taken on, but there is a time for everything and today I just finished a talk for Liquid, the high school youth group, and I am really tired of trying to be concise and to the point and organized in what I write, so today you get randomness, which is really more of my personality anyways, if you know me. I hate talking on the phone, I love fruit leather. The End

1 comment: