Monday, December 14, 2009

Pooft

So I wake up and it was gone. As if it was never here. I have recovering to do and I have restoration coming, but pooft...gone. It is the weirdest thing when this happens. I fully expected after being on this depression bender for 3 months that gradually it would leave. Not to be so. I popped open my eyes and wanted to get up today. No coaxing myself that there are really good reasons to face the world, none of that stuff. Just got up, smiled and had a good day. The wife is happy, I know that.

I have missed writing so I will be doing more of that. I even thought about finishing that zombie script I was working on.

God is good even when everything else is lousy and you got nothing. Christ will never lose on of the sheep given by His Father. That is comforting.








Sing.
Migrate.


™Zombiehaven 2008. All ideas and photos are copyrighted under Zombiehaven. Anything used from this site, must have written permission.

2 comments: