Monday, April 20, 2009

My Mistake

I removed the banned phrases from my page. I don't like this censorship, sorry about that.


I got political for a spell, but have since seen it leads us no where.

I got pissed about the killing of babies, and the desire for others to give the benefit of the doubt to a person doing the killing, but since have learned anger will do nothing.

I forgot about the humanity of the people deceived enough to behave in this way, since I have repented of this.

I will now commence being a "People Pleaser/Yes Man."

That is all.

Zombie out.







Sing.
Migrate.


™Zombiehaven 2008. All ideas and photos are copyrighted under Zombiehaven. Anything used from this site, must have written permission.

3 comments:

  1. it is hard not to be angry about such things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. People pleaser... Really? Oh.

    Jesus got angry and turned over some tables. People are still talking about it today, so I guess getting angry has its place now and then. Certainly, He wouldn't be upset if you got angry for someone killing a baby. Was Jesus a people pleaser?

    ReplyDelete