Thursday, April 30, 2009

Finals!

It has been a while since I have written anything. It is the end of the semester which is always the worst part of the school semester for me. It feels to me the same as when you are driving home and have to use the bathroom, so bad, but the closer you get to the toilet, the worse the feeling becomes. I usually start out every semester very strong, then peter out somewhere in the last month. 1 more week till break, however in that week, I have 3 finals, so I will not be writing anything for a week or so. Anyway, keep me in your prayers, I have this thing going on and the doctors aren't quite sure what the deal is yet. Thanks, The ZomB







Sing.
Migrate.


™Zombiehaven 2008. All ideas and photos are copyrighted under Zombiehaven. Anything used from this site, must have written permission.

3 comments:

  1. You a gonna be alright! Dem der mooses will help you out. I admit that it ain't a word.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are OK. PRAYERS.

    ReplyDelete