Saturday, January 7, 2023

Changes

    


      Changes. It really is the only working word to describe how the last couple of years have gone. Some of the things I am going to write moving forward are going to be changes for you too. It's going to be hard for some of you to read where life has taken me and the roads I have chosen to follow. For some others, those changes may make it hard to recognize me as the same person, and to be fair, I am not the same person. I have learned so much over this time of darkness and feel like I am ready (or close to) to allow others back into my head. There is a lot, so to keep you from tldr, I will condense what I have to say into several posts touching on a handful of important changes to my life. Things like faith, work, mental health, apathy, and culture will be the main topics of discussion, much like before, but drastically look different. Hoping the New Year is finding you well and happy and I am looking forward to reconnection. 








Sing. 
Migrate. 


Thanks for reading...Z