Monday, August 17, 2015

Sane. (A Short Story by Caeden Coffman)

     
This is a short story written by my 12 year old son Caeden. He is on a horror kick lately and this impressed me. I hope you enjoy it too. 


     I was sleeping one night when I heard a faint noise like somebody was carving something. It immediately freaked me out so I put on my robe and went downstairs to see SANE written on the wall. I went up stairs to tell my parents when we got downstairs the words were all gone. The next morning I went downstairs to get a bowl of cereal, midway through I got a text from my best friend Ben when I went to get another bite I saw that my cereal started to move and it spelled the word sane. I went to go get my parents the word was gone. Later that day I got a phone call I answered it and in old raspier voice it said “Your sane Your insane.” After that I heard the door open then my dad yelling I rushed down the stairs and their was a man with a knife attacking my dad. He stabs my dad, and my heart sank as I watched him carve sane on his forehead. The man lunged at me with the knife pinning me down I shout “What do you want with me!”

He says “Your sanity.”

He stabs me and carves im sane on my head.