Saturday, October 16, 2010

Green Acres


She didn't even mind me going through her cd's. I was looking to see if our musical choices were compatible. I had just met her. She was perfect and I needed to find something wrong with her. But instead of finding awful music, I found every cd my favorite band, Counting Crows had ever made. It was then I knew.

She bought me tickets for this day 11 years ago. I was so sick, I could barely breathe, but I would never miss Counting Crows. More importantly, I would never have missed a chance to see this girl. We sat in the Mezzanine and all I could think about was her. And cough obnoxiously loud. I think I was wearing what she called, "My cutie boy pants." I had and have no idea what she meant by that, but I liked it anyway.

So I married her. Who wouldn't? I would marry her tonight...again...all over again.

She is my center. I cannot function without her. God knew that. She evens me out. If you know me, you know there is something underlying that is profoundly inappropriate and dangerous. She gives me balance. Or I should say, God has given me balance through her.

She is my wife. Goodbye city life. Green Acres we are here!













Sing.
Migrate.











To leave a comment, click on the specific blog title and the comment form will be at the bottom of the page.