Monday, November 16, 2009

Spooky

Last night while walking some train tracks with some friends, we happened upon a human bone, the humerous to be exact. It was laying in just the right spot you would expect to find the bones of a dead person, and it seemed to have been sawed in half. Really weird, no one will believe it as usual, however, this time I have 3 witnesses, so for my skeptics who think I actually make this stuff up or exaggerate (Laura) I have proof. We called the police and they came and got it. Spooky








Sing.
Migrate.


™Zombiehaven 2008. All ideas and photos are copyrighted under Zombiehaven. Anything used from this site, must have written permission.

5 comments:

  1. Why do you like train tracks?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always liked trains. My uncle Dink used to have his whole basement as one huge city with a hundred trains. It was so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm pregnant. I'm naming him Dink.

    ReplyDelete